Monday, June 6, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 4 & Day 5

Since I was out all day on Saturday, I didn't have a chance to post up my journal pages! So, today they'll be combined. (:

Day 4:
Journal Prompt:  What I Wish I Wore...  I wish I had the money to be super cute and wear all of the clothes that I see in catalogs and online, but I don't :)  Plus, it's summer break so my wardrobe mostly consists of my swimsuit and my cover-up and flip-flops :)  So, today's prompt is all about what you wish you would have worn!!  This prompt gives you the freedom to describe your perfect outfit for today.

My page:

Day 5:
Journal Prompt 5:  What are your summer traditions.  We all have different traditions for each and every season right?  What are some things that you do as a tradition each summer?  If you don't have any traditions, maybe you can create some this summer!!

My Page:
Click to enlarge!

No comments: