Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pretty in Purple Blog Party

BLOG PARTY!


My Mismatched Life is holding a blog party and I'm joining! Plus, my favourite colour is purple, so I think it fits! (:


  • Favorite thing about summer? The Vacation Time! Relaxation (:

  • Twilight fan? I watched it because I though Taylor Lautner was cute... but it's not that exciting anymore.

  • Favorite quote? I don't really have one...

  • Best thing that has ever happened to you? Good things happen to me all the time especially when I met You (:

  • Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to? Australia!

  • Favorite food? I Love Rice.

  • What type of music do you like? Rockk

  • Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? Bare foot

  • Skirts or jeans? Jeans

  • Fresh or saltwater? Fresh - Everytime I go swimming, I end up taking a big gulp of water in and salt just tastes ... ew.

  • Skittles or M&Ms? I like Skittles (:

  • are you a morning person or more of a night person? NIGHT OWL . NIGHT OWL .

  • So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? "Who her? She's crazy!" LOL .

  • Gotta tic? ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc? I peel skin off my thumb when I'm annoyed or nervous. It's so bad ):

  • Pen or pencil? Pencil, please (:

  • Paper or plastic? Paper



  • Read more: http://dezzysblogerificblog.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-05-19t13%3a04%3a00-07%3a00&max-results=3#ixzz1n1t0do7w


    Now you join in the fun!

    No comments: