Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I Won

I’ve decided to try and post things I’ve received in the mail every week to thank the various blogs I’ve won them from.
This week I received some super cool things (:

DSCN0728 DSCN0729
I won the bag and t-shirt combo from endo on artsychaos.

DSCN0734
I won this necklace kit from Kelly on RNEST.

DSCN0735
Whoo! Look at all those bookmarks (: (I love book marks!)
I won an ARC of The Duff from PJ Hoover’s blog.
Check out her new book Solstice coming out too!

Oh, And.. I didn’t win this.. But I received a camera as a birthday gift from some friends and I had to return it because it malfunctioned. So, I returned it and got this new baby instead:
Nikon Coolpix S6100

So, what did you get this week?

4 comments:

azn-soul said...

omg EVERY week?!? You usually win almost every week? O_O Damn you! LOL :( i enter so much.. what is wrong with me D: i think they see my name and go like "oh i ain't letting her win" but when they see you they go "aw the star is crying i'll let her win" LOL. you're such a DUFF :( ahaha! jokes. Maybe I can borrow the book to read? sounds interesting :P

tearyeyedstars said...

Lmaoo . nono, I don't win every week.. this is just the stuff that arrive each week from things I won weeks ago (since mail takes a long time to arrive). I decided to do post stuff when I get them cuz that way I can take pictures of them. (:
And suree (: you can borrow it :P

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

No way lucky you!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my $50 Giveaway from Shopkempt!

tearyeyedstars said...

Thanks (:
Btw, I really like your blog :P
and thanks for letting me know about your giveaway :D